MAGIC FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
MAGIC FORUM

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Sondage
Que mangez vous?
viandes
Interview récente de RT et BM Vote_lcap61%Interview récente de RT et BM Vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
poissons
Interview récente de RT et BM Vote_lcap6%Interview récente de RT et BM Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
volailles
Interview récente de RT et BM Vote_lcap17%Interview récente de RT et BM Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
végétariens
Interview récente de RT et BM Vote_lcap17%Interview récente de RT et BM Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total des votes : 18
Derniers sujets
» Queen Archive
Interview récente de RT et BM EmptyMar 2 Déc - 23:01 par Killer Kyng

» Killer kyng sur Facebook!
Interview récente de RT et BM EmptyMar 2 Déc - 22:58 par Killer Kyng

» [HELP] Salut tout le monde
Interview récente de RT et BM EmptyMar 23 Sep - 18:10 par Futur_Montrealais

» Blouson cuir Queen
Interview récente de RT et BM EmptyVen 19 Oct - 18:16 par hardrockartworks

» Créateur de cuirs peints et fan de Queen
Interview récente de RT et BM EmptyVen 19 Oct - 18:15 par hardrockartworks

» Hello de stargazer
Interview récente de RT et BM EmptySam 26 Déc - 17:17 par stargazer

» Recherche DVD freddie Mercury Tribute
Interview récente de RT et BM EmptyJeu 28 Mai - 0:31 par vincehei

» Une nouvelle !!!
Interview récente de RT et BM EmptySam 25 Avr - 21:45 par Mister bad guy

» LES SORTIES DES DVD'S TOUR 2008
Interview récente de RT et BM EmptyMer 18 Mar - 15:12 par cosmoSEBrocks26

Radio

Sujets les plus actifs
Qu'écoutez vous pour le moment?
Qu'écoutez vous pour le moment?
Vos oeuvres
rubrique fourre tout????
Blagues, le ridicule ne tue po lol
dictons
Songs dédicaces
vos dernier achats
concerts
quel temps fait-il?
Le Deal du moment :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 ...
Voir le deal
499 €

Interview récente de RT et BM

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mister bad guy
Administrateur
Mister bad guy

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Interview récente de RT et BM Empty
MessageSujet: Interview récente de RT et BM   Interview récente de RT et BM EmptyJeu 11 Jan - 18:24

copier coller d'une interview récente de Brian et Roger, j'ai couper volontairement les passages sur la comédie musicale. Pour ceux qui ne pigent rien on essayera de traduire.

Citation :

GS: Think of the evolution of your band when you started making records and touring and doing what you did, and then now you’re touring into the Paul Rodgers tour, and then there’s this musical - could you have ever foreseen a time when this would’ve been what Queen is – what this has become?

RT: Not really – I mean, it’s difficult to say what Queen is, it’s really us two (Roger and Brian laugh) you know, unfortunately. (Brian mutters) Circumstances made it that way, but we’re very proud of still, you know, flying under that banner.

BM: There is a vibe, you know. There is a spirit of Queen, which somehow we feel locked into, and the great thing about the musical is, it’s not just some fossilised thing like a representation of us, it’s something which lives in a new generation of artists.

GS: It’s kinda like when Queen tours now – you’re picking a band.

RT: I guess we do, yeah. Yes, we’ve been touring with the same guys for a while and they’re great; they’re friends,

GS: Would you say the process of putting other guys together who you knew you had to go on stage with and do these songs, with the audience, was that hard to do?

BM: Actually it was hard, yeah. I mean, Roger and I often would talk about it, you know, should we do this, should we get someone to sing and generally I was very much against it – and Roger needed the money – but (laughter), but I was like you know, “Why would we want to replace Freddie? Why would we want to do this?” The amazing thing happened was that we met Paul Rodgers. I just happened to be on a show concurrently with him and we did ‘Alright Now’ together, and there was such an immediate chemistry there. To cut a long story short, I rang Roger and said “Look, we never thought of this. How about with Paul Rodgers?” Paul Rodgers is not like Freddie. He actually was a hero of Freddie’s, which is great, but he’s so different in style – the whole oeuvre, the whole Queen ensemble takes a different life now. He’s a great collaborator.

GS: What was that phone all like from your end?

RT: To me it worked, cos we all loved Paul, but he was so from left field because he’s just, he was just so unlike Freddie in so many ways. He really comes from the Blues and from Soul, and Freddie comes from (pauses) ‘Neptune’. (laughter) He’s a lot more down to earth, but in a strange way he fitted in beautifully.

BM: Probably from Mercury.

RT: Yeah. Maybe Mercury. Yeah,

BM: (Chuckles) There were people out there who didn’t want us to do it. You know, I do a lot of e-mail stuff. I have a website stuff and people wrote and said “How could you possibly do it without Freddie?” and I went “Well, you know, you’d rather that we were dead? You know, if we’re alive, we’re gonna play. We’re musicians. That’s what we do.”

BS: We’ll get into that a little bit more - Queen, when The Hour returns.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Busly
little queenien
Busly

Interview récente de RT et BM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview récente de RT et BM   Interview récente de RT et BM EmptyVen 12 Jan - 16:07

Je l'ai écouté et franchement c'était intéressant (du peu que j'ai compris :p)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interview récente de RT et BM
Page 1 sur 1